A Junior Software Developer or intern is a highly sought-after entry-level position for those interested in software development. This position requires strong problem-solving skills, a keen eye for detail and a passion for creating creative solutions. Success in this role is a Junior Software Developer who can collaborate with other developers and stakeholders to build software solutions for customer needs. This role is an essential part of the development team and is integral to the organization as they are responsible for writing, testing and maintaining code. A Junior Software Developer can make a real difference in the organization's success with dedication and hard work.
1. Developing software applications according to established design specifications and standards.
2. Testing and debugging software applications to ensure they meet customer requirements.
3. Collaborating with senior developers and other team members to solve problems and develop innovative solutions.
4. Documenting software development processes and providing technical support to users.
5. Providing feedback to colleagues on code quality and reviewing code written by other developers.
6. Identifying and resolving software bugs and errors.
7. Assisting with the implementation of new features and software updates.
8. Contributing to the development of new ideas and approaches to software development.
9. Utilizing best practices in software development and coding standards.
10. Maintaining and updating existing software applications.
Vocational or basic computer software skills
At least 0-1 year(s)
Anyone - both males and females are allowed to apply (No gender/racial bias)
Good Command in Excel and Word.
Applicant must have some front-end work experience & sound working capacity on HTML, CSS, React, TypeScript, AWS and CI/CD.
We really appreciate back-end experience with Wordpress, Drupal, PHP, Symfony/Laravel and Composer
Good computer knowledge must be required.
After your internship period, we may offer you paid freelancer job contract
According to Company Policy